INTERNSHIP: MARKETING & PR
Are you looking for experience in an innovative and growing media-tech start-up? Because Crowdpondent.com is searching for inventive and dedicated individuals to join our team.
Though anyone can publish on our website, communication with our dedicated writers is absolutely crucial. We want you to advise and help promote the articles of contributors. This ensures our readers have the best experience and our writers can improve their craft. Even though we expect a considerable commitment on your part, the internship can be performed alongside university studies.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Finding writers for your designated category (this will be based on your interest and expertise).
- Representing Crowdpondent and helping contributors promote their articles.
- Identifying trending topics in your category for the Newswire.
In order to fulfill this role, we are looking for a candidate with:
- A solid command of English and good proof-reading skills.
- A good understanding of Crowdpondent and the principles behind it (see our mission statement and FAQ).
- Some journalistic experience or an interest in media and technology.
- A familiarity with social media.
- An eye for a good story.
We have already developed ways in which you can effectively fulfil those responsibilities, but we are always looking for ways to improve. That is why we are looking for innovative and passionate candidates.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com.